What kind of selling strategy am I proposing?
Once you've made the decision to sell, you want to work with an experienced realtor, and you want to have an idea of what he/she will do for you to market your home effectively.
Here's what I propose to do for you
- Take extra photos of your property and post them on my website, the mls internet site, and on all feature sheets. My website makes your listing available 24 hours a day to a potential purchaser.
- Have regular open houses to meet the neighbors--they often know someone who wants to live in the area.
- Invite realtors in the area to view your home by placing it on the MLS tour.
- Advertise in the local real estate papers and Realty Link.
- Place a sign on the lawn, or allowable space (for townhomes or apartments).
- Show all qualified, and interested parties through your home.
- Work with you to determine the best price for your home, dependent on current market conditions.
- Once a purchaser is interested, write up a contract and negotiate the best price for you.
- Because I specialize in the area, I probably already have a list of buyers working with me, just waiting for a property like yours to come on the market. Allow me to make your move as smooth as possible.
Ready to find out more?
Call Dianne today! 604.518.0573